...I've been trained to make beats that would make a billy goat puke.

10.17.2009

Track - Shazam (B.Ultra&Basic Remix)

I've decided to start putting some tunes (and maybe some podcast jank) up on this thing, considering the NAME and TITLE of my blog.
Here's a track I made recently to test out a set of Drum Samples I compiled for funky tracks. It's a remix of a Beastie Boys track from "To the 5 Boroughs."
I used FLStudio's FPC to control the drums, and Native Instrument's B4 for the organ. At the end, there's a bit of tomfoolery with the vocals, done using FLStudio's Grossbeat and Instajungle.
I hope you enjoy!
BTW - you may need to subscribe VIA RSS feed to hear the track, or if you use a podcast aggregator, add this link:
http://audibleninja.blogspot.com/feed/posts/default
Otherwise, you can just download!
Beastie Boys - Shazam (B.Ultra&Basic Funklab remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment