...I've been trained to make beats that would make a billy goat puke.

6.16.2009

Geez Louise!

I can't stand it when people go overboard about smells and/or noise!
Sure, I can understand a hardy "It smells like sweaty dog crap in here!" or a "Boy that fan makes an obnoxious amount of noise!"
BUT SOME PEOPLE TAKE IT TOO FAR.
Like when people smell a trash can and they say something like:
"Oh my God, this trash NEEDS to go out, it's making me nauseous. Can you smell that? I need to lay down! I'm getting a headache from that smell!"
...
SERIOUSLY?

I'd like to think that the limits of human endurance go a LITTLE BIT FARTHER than smelling some trash.

Sometimes my boss makes me turn off the A.C. because the noise bothers her too much.

Are you kidding me? It's like 85 degrees in here. Between sweating until you slosh around when you walk and having things a little more quiet, you choose the nasty, smelly choice? WHAT THE HELL?!

Get over it people. Learn how to live with EXTREMELY MINOR offenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment