...I've been trained to make beats that would make a billy goat puke.

3.25.2009

Vegans skip this one.

So like I stated in a previous post I run around in a truck all day giving people blueprints. This requires LOTS OF GAS, so my employer set me up with a Sheetz gas card. This means I am constantly going to Sheetz. What I just said has little bearing to what I am about to show you.
So the other day I am pumping gas into the work truck when I spy a pretty blue crate. "I am really wondering what is in this crate," I ponder aloud. Upon basic inspection I discover that SOMEONE HAS LEFT THEIR CRATE OF VARIOUS MEATS AT THE GAS PUMP. It was sooooo gross, and you'll notice the picture was taken at a distance...not just because of the smell, but I didn't want to look like a total FREAK for taking pictures of rotten meat way up close.

It's days like this that just get me so psyched up to go to work everyday.

Thanks America.

1 comment: