...I've been trained to make beats that would make a billy goat puke.

3.20.2009

House of the Rising Bum

For some reason, I was looking up lots of different versions of that famous song, and I found some pretty good ones!

This one starts off pretty lame, but when the vibe hits...BOH BOH BOH


HOLY SHIT WOW. Drummer steals the show.


These guys are kinda the most awesome thing I've ever seen in a way. I wish I were in their band really hard.


This is one of my favorite versions of the song. I'm a fuzz sucker I think.


Really didn't expect this from Duran Duran, but this version isn't bad at all, it's actually kinda badass. Kinda.


This one....this one...A lot of poor boys have trouble with the house, this one comes as NO SURPRISE.


This is just here because it has to be. I think (correct me please) that this is the first RECORDED version of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment