...I've been trained to make beats that would make a billy goat puke.

11.01.2009

Track - Ceremony

Ceremony  by  B.Ultra&Basic
I've taken a break from my second full length to work on an EP called "God Hand." It's a concept EP based on the world of the popular manga Berserk by Kentaro Miura. I've decided that my strength in producing electronic music has always been in the melody and the breakbeat, so for this project I really want to try to focus more on sound design, and getting an idea across via soundscapes rather than a melody. If you're familiar with either the manga or the anime series, this first track represents the event of the Eclipse, when Griffith reunites with the Egg of the King and initiates the Eclipse Ceremony. Most of the synthesizers in this were created with Native Instrument's Massive VSTi, and eventually, all the patches will be released to the public in a free patch bank.
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. good lord. I like this track. I'll keep an eye out for the EP.

    ReplyDelete