...I've been trained to make beats that would make a billy goat puke.

4.14.2009

I've really been putting the "blog" in "bologna" lately.

So to change things up, I'd like to announce the successful conversion of my laptop from Vista Home to XP Pro.
So far my memory usage is at 1% of its maximum capacity. This is in contrast with Vista's 40-60%.* So now I have the daunting task of reinstalling all of my programs and organizing files, but in the end it will be sooo worth it.

* everyone tells me that Vista just keeps that much RAM on standby in case it needs it, and gives it to other apps that need it, but when it tells me 40%, there's no way for me to tell if it's REALLY using 40% or if it's using 1% or 30%. So poo on you Vista, your pretty swishes and swooshes never won me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment